If you see the "Wrong login or password" error when trying to log in to your account, try these steps:
1. Make sure there are no extra spaces at the beginning and end of your password and email.
- Check that the Caps Lock button is off (if you are using a computer).
- We recommend you copy and paste the login credentials into the required fields. If the system still does not accept it, try to type them in the fields manually.
- Since the password is case-sensitive, please enter the password exactly as it is indicated in the welcome email. Make sure you use both capital and lowercase letters, just as it appears.
If you forgot your password, you can easily reset it:
1. Click “Forgot your password?”
2. Enter your email and press “RESET”
3. Check your email for the e letter from our Support Team and press “Change password”. Don’t see the email? Check your spam folder.
4. Enter your new password, enter it a second time, and press “Confirm” to lock it in.